"MBP guided us in the steps towards sustainable transport. Initially we only used MBP BioDiesel in a handful of our vehicles. Today, three years later it fuels our entire fleet."
Våre kunder sier:
MBP Ups Its Presence
The World Biofuels Markets 2012 held in Rotterdam on the 13th-15th of March was the latest focus for MBP's continuing effort to show potential customers, that MBP is a solid partner in the field of biofuels and by-products. MBP appeared at the trade fair as a silver sponsor of the event and a speaker on the topic of UCO and oil residues for biodiesel production.
- The World Biofuels Markets 2012 was characterized by the high quality of visitors attending, explains Jens Søgaard Jacobsen, partner and sales director of MBP. It was a perfect forum to present our product lines in Biofuels and Technical Oils, as well as our service concept on By-product Collection Services.
The World Biofuels Markets is an excellent venue for conducting meetings with new and existing customers.
Logistics, storage and expertise
MBP emphasised the company's efficient logistics that due to a worldwide sourcing organisation can guarantee on time delivery. Combined with highly developed storage solutions MBP promises collection and delivery on time at cost efficient prices regarding by-products, technical oils and biofuels.
This was the message at World Biofuels Markets 2012 and will be further emphasised at World Bioenergy 2012 in Sweden when MBP and Sveprol host a post conference tour on the topics of UCO and biofuels. This will be a good opportunity to show the newly refurbished production facility, new tanks and brand new administration building.
World Biofuels Markets 2012 in short:
- 1500+ attendees from 65+ countries
- 64% of attendees at Board level or above
- Months of travelling condensed into 3 days of networking and meetings
- 260 expert speakers in 25 focused sessions with 2 co-located conferences
- 70 exhibitors allowing for visitors to meet the market leaders and learn more
- 25 hours of networking time in the co-located exhibition area