"MBP guided us in the steps towards sustainable transport. Initially we only used MBP BioDiesel in a handful of our vehicles. Today, three years later it fuels our entire fleet."
I nostri clienti dicono:
MBP Technical Oils
MBP markets a range of various oils and liquids for different technical purposes. Often, the application of these oils takes place in the oleochemical or socalled technical industry for further derivatization. This is why we call these products: MBP technical Oils.
- Used Cooking Oil (UCO). MBP has its own company, Sveprol, collecting used cooking oil in Scandinavia and the Baltics. At our Swedish and Norwegian factories, the UCO is cleaned and filtered. UCO is a good alternative to virgin oils and is in high demand from the oleochemical industry and the biodiesel industry. UCO from restaurants is classified as a categogy 3 animal by-product and may thus not be used for animal feed or directly as a biofuel. On the top of this, MBP is able to provide UCO sourced worldwide through our offices.
- Crude glycerine, 80%. Is a by-product from the oleochemical and the biodiesel industry. The crude glycerine has applications in technical refining, in animal feed and as a feedstock for anaerobic digestion. Historically, the prices of crude glycerine have been very fluctuating. MBP follows the market closely and understands the potential of the various qualities in the market.
- Pharma glycerine, 99% is a refined glycerine which has many technical applications. MBP is always able to supply this product.
- Fatty acid optimised oils. Sophisticated industrial users of oils often have very specific requirements for fatty acid compositions depending on their usage, be it in production of biodiesel or in oleochemistry. MBP has access to different alternatives to virgin oils, and we are always interested in discussing your requirements.
- Cashew Nut Shell Oil or Cashew Nut Shell Liquid (CNSL) is a by-product from the production of cashew nuts for human consumption. CNSL has a range of technical applications in paints and resins. MBP is always able to supply this product.
- Fatty Acid Ethyl Ester (FAEE) is an alternative to Fatty Acid Methyl Ester (FAME) which has a higher energy density and is 100% biomass when produced from bioethanol. MBP is always able to supply this product.
All MBP Technical Oils are of 100% biological origin, and MBP is proud to play a part in assuring that valuable biological by-products are being put to use in sophisticated and demanding applications. Should you be interested in any of our MBP Technical Oils, please don’t hesitate to contact one of our sales offices.